Steal This Wiki:General disclaimer
- The content is based on and inspired by the works of Abbie Hoffman.
- In the spirit of the original book, we are stealing the general context in the interests of fair use for writing a "second edition" of sorts based on information that applies to today's age.
- The resulting work is intended for **PUBLIC USE** and is under conservitorship of this site and community, it is not owned by administrator, the editors , or any of its participants but of the collective which may designate a legal representative if needed for purposes of defending legal rights as stated in the GNU FDL. By contributing to this wiki, you release your work under the GNU FDL. Steal This Wiki retains copyright in order for the GNU free document license to be enforced against groups grabbing the content and distributing or selling it as their own work without attribution or outside the freedom framework of the GNU FDL.
- This ad-hoc community creating the online Steal This Wiki and printed Steal This Book Today projects or other works in any media based on these exists only to create these works. Any activities by editors, researchers, administrators, readers, or anyone else connected in any way to this project outside of legal academic research or creating these works including using or testing any of the skills, devices, or techniques is there own private actions and has no endorsement or connection to this project.
- Any money earned from the sale or promotion of this work should be shared and freely distributed to affect positive change.
- Any techniques or directions given in this work or its derivatives is only researched to the best of the writers abilities and intentions. Always do your own research before believing what some random poster wrote on a free to edit wiki or any work based on it.
- The administrator of this site and the participants of this site do not promote the use of violence or other criminal activity, any endorsement of dangerous, illegal, destructive, or violent behavior which may appear in this work of any is meant to be taken as sarcasm or humor and not literally.
- Any person actually engaging in said activity accepts full responsibility for his or her actions.
- IN OTHER WORDS, IF YOU DO SOMETHING AND GET IN TROUBLE, IT IS YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT!
- Discussions of things which may be illegal in nature are covered under the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
- Steal This Wiki is not a legal advice site, nor do we engage in law practice. All legal information is for entertainment and academic purposes ONLY. No website or wiki is a substitute for a competent lawyer.
- We recognize that, often, positive social change is caused by people who are forced through circumstance to break the law, but that recognition is not an endorsement of unlawful behavior.
DnE's General Disclaimer
Any posts by third parties do not represent the views of anyone else but perhaps whoever posted them. Is that so hard to understand?
``Any resemblance between the above views and those of my employer, my terminal, or the view out my window are purely coincidental. Any resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic. The question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold them is left as an exercise for the reader. The question of the existence of the reader is left as an exercise for the second god coefficient. (A discussion of non-orthogonal, non-integral polytheism is beyond the scope of this article.)"
The webmaster/administrator as well as any moderators are not responsible for the actions or whatever any other users express or do because they're not our sockpuppets.
The administrators of this site do not condone the practical application of the information that can be found here. All information provided on this site is purely for informational and entertainment purposes. All discussions ocurring on this site are to be considered hypothetical in nature. The resemblance of any information posted on this site to real life is purely coincidental. No administrator of this site is responsible in any way for site users' use or misuse of information provided. The administrators are not responsible for the actions of users.
Please review the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States if you have any questions:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.